What is the principle of UV printer?
UV printers use UV ink. The print head is the piezoelectric effect of the semiconductor control. Ink mixed to produce color in the surface of printed materials. After UV irradiation curing rapidly. It is with the advantages of high effect, no plate making, color rich and easy customizing.
The principle of UV printer is not difficult, but in practical application, from ink and print head to processing, there are high technical requirements. Here are a few aspects:
1. UV of uv printer means Ultraviolet (uv).
2. UV printer uses special uv ink, which is sensitive to ultraviolet light and quickly solidified after absorption.
3. The head printer of the uv printer is piezoelectric principle and what is piezoelectric? It is the process by which the semiconductor transforms the external pressure. The most common one is the lighter. The one that hit the fire is the voltage of the electric appliance, which can produce a spark that can produce hundreds of volts.
4. The uv printer can be used for almost any material, ceramics, glass, plastic, stainless steel, leather, cloth.
5. To judge whether a uv printer is good or not is the processing technology, such as making wood very well, but stainless steel and glass are not easy. How to make sure that printing is not discoloring, not peeling, wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, which requires some coating material to be printed to do secondary treatment of the printed material. Different processes have different effects.